Think about your financial, work, and personal situations. Buying a house requires you to be financially independent, on a career track, and ready to support changes in your personal life. Consider the following:
- Do I have regular income from a reliable source? Have I been receiving income for at least 2 years with promising future prospects?
- Have I saved enough money to make a decent down payment on a house?
- Am I regular and on-time when paying bills?
- Do I have debts like car payments and student loans?
- Can I afford a mortgage and any other home buying costs without compromising my financial security?
Think honestly about the answer to each question. Without a definitive yes or no answer, you may not be in a position to buy a…