Have you ever wondered what part of Austin you would enjoy living in the most? The task of finding an answer can be daunting for sure. One of Austin's most appealing features is that it offers something to do for any personality type you can imagine. Luckily every neighborhood in Austin has pretty unique characteristics, so finding the right spot for you is super easy! Below is a quick breakdown of some of the most popular neighborhoods.
South Congress - one of the most unique and walkable areas of Austin
- Local restaurants and food trailers galore
- Artsy boutiques, live music clubs, bars, and the famous Lucy in Disguise costume shop
- Monthly events like First Thursday add to the fun, unique energy of the area
Hyde Park - historic Austin neighborhood near the city center, but removed from the hustle and bustle.
- Towering oak trees, lots of parks, and Hancock golf course
- Full of unique coffee shops, bakeries, and restaurants
- Neighborhood has classic genuine Austin vibe
Tarrytown - beautiful and well established neighborhood just minutes from downtown.
- Great coffee shops and restaurants right on Lake Austin
- Easy access to Reed Park, Zilker, and Tarrytown's Lions Municipal Golf Course
- Real estate includes everything from 1920's cottages to newly built mansions
These are 3 of the most popular neighborhoods in Austin, but there are many more to consider if they aren't for you. If you aren't sure which area fits you best, talk to someone who knows Austin well and they'll help you figure it out. Don't hesitate to find out where you will enjoy living the most!
Of course, all of the real estate agents at Pauly Presley Realty are experts on the beauty and charm of Austin neighborhoods, and would love to discuss the perfect location for you and your family! Contact us anytime to discuss your new Austin home.